We invite you to come to TEDxPortsmouth in a spirit of curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At a TEDxPortsmouth event, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Avoid aggressively pushing your own services, products or causes.
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees.
- Look out for one another.
These behaviors don’t belong at a TEDxPortsmouth event:
- Invasion of privacy, including taking photos (or requesting selfies) of people you don’t know.
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following or threatening anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact.
Contact us to report an incident
If, while at our event, you have been involved or have witnessed an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please contact us to let key TEDxPortsmouth organizers know immediately. Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the onsite incident.
TEDxPortsmouth will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. TEDxPortsmouth reserves the right to bar any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending TEDxPortsmouth in its entirety or in part, and/or to cancel the membership of the person without refund.