Sharon has been performing for most of her life. She spent three years singing professionally at the famous Brandy’s Piano Bar in New York City, before moving to Portsmouth with her husband and two young sons. When she is not singing or parenting she works as a registered nurse at Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
From our Blog
- Lessons from a TEDx Organizer: How to Nail Your Audition March 29, 2019
- TEDxPortsmouth Returns to the Music Hall Stage this September March 7, 2019
- Register for TEDxPortsmouthWomen 2018 Now! October 10, 2018
- TED Talk videos shown at our 2018 event September 9, 2018
- 5 Ways TEDxPortsmouth is Working Towards a Zero Waste Event September 7, 2018